A buyer’s agent is a property professional that acts on behalf of a buyer or property purchaser. Their role is to act in the buyer’s best interests and to get the best possible property for the best possible price.
At Brady Marcs Buyers Advisory, our team of buyer’s agents are all fully licensed real estate agents with a wealth of experience within the real estate industry. Our clients consist of people at all different stages of their property journey – first home buyers, investors, downsizers and those who are upgrading their family home. We understand that purchasing a property can be a stressful and time-consuming task which is where we come in to do all the hard work on your behalf. Some of the many ways that we can assist are as follows:
- Refine your property needs to create a clear brief
- Contact agents within your chosen suburb/s to find out about all suitable properties available – this includes properties coming to market soon (pre-market) and properties that are not being advertised to the general public (off market)
- Create a shortlist of properties that matches your criteria, saving you valuable time and energy
- Attend inspections on your behalf or arrange private inspections at a time that fits in with your busy schedule
- Conduct due diligence including arranging building inspections with a certified builder, liaising with your legal representative and getting the “inside information” pertaining to the sale
- Negotiate with the selling agent to secure the property at the best possible price
- If the property has to go to auction, we will bid on your behalf, keeping within your budget and instructions
- Arrange & attend the pre-settlement inspection
- If the property is an investment, we can handle the leasing so that you start seeing returns as soon as possible
- Refer reliable trades and professionals as required
In addition to these services, our approach for each and every client is to provide a completely personalised service that is tailored to the individual circumstances. For some people, this means multiple reports with all the facts and figures and for others it means researching the school catchments or local amenities. No task is too big or too small. We also pride ourselves on maintaining the highest level of communication with you during the entire process via your preferred means of communication. (A WhatsApp group is becoming more and more popular as it keeps multiple decision makers in the loop at the same time).
To find out more about Brady Marcs Buyers Advisory and how our buying service can benefit you, please contact us for an obligation free consultation.