We hope that you are all well and looking after yourselves.
Our thoughts are with those affected by the outbreak of COVID-19. As this unprecedented global crisis unfolds, we wanted to assure you that we will continue to provide you with the same level of communication and service that we have built our business around. We are sensitive to the fact that everyone’s circumstances are individual and putting property plans on hold for some is not an option.
The safety and health of our clients and team members is our primary concern. Our team are fully aware of appropriate distancing and of course monitoring their own health and that of those around them with care and concern. While we are still attending inspections and auctions, we understand if our clients may wish to stay away and are doing everything we can to ensure that they are still able to pursue their property goals.
Ways we can help:
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all regarding the property market and how it affects your individual circumstances. We are in touch with a number of selling agents and are getting frequent updates on what is happening “on the ground”
- As we have always worked with interstate & international clients, we already have systems & procedures in place to ensure that our buyers are able to be part of the process by virtual means
- Video conferencing appointments can be made with all members of our team – we are able to use any platform that you are comfortable with – e.g. Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp, Facetime
- Many selling agents have indicated that they will be providing video tours of properties but in the absence of this, we can take extensive photos & videos of properties that we inspect on your behalf
- If you have any friends or family that have been trying to purchase a property and are uncertain about how to move forward, we would be happy to provide them with an obligation free and confidential consultation
Thank you to all of our valued clients for your continued support. We sincerely wish the best for you and your loved ones in this challenging time. If we can be of assistance in any way, we hope that you reach out to us.